Day 01:Srinagar To Pahalgam
On arrival at Srinagar, you will meet our representative at the airport with displaying your name card and transfer to Pahalgam . (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 130 kms, will be covered in about 4 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 02:Pahalgam to Kokarnag and Achawall to Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Kokar nag the ditance is 80Kms and it will take 3 hrs. Place is known for gardens, largest fresh water springs in Kashmir and for its largest rainbow trout hatchery in north India. And Achabal Garden is one of the most important and splendid tourist places in the state of Kashmir and is about 8 kilometers away from Anantnag. It was in the state of Kashmir that the Mughal style gardens was brought to perfection and Achabal is one such masterpiece. This place is famous all over due to an ancient spring surrounded by a terrace garden, which was developed by Mughals. The historical significance of this place strikes the visitor with awe.Achabal Garden, once the pleasure retreat of the Mughal Empress Noor Jahan is a beautifully created garden in Kashmir with its own special allure and character. Its picturesque beauty makes it one of the best Mughal gardens of the Indian subcontinent. It is difficult to describe in words the mesmerizing beauty of this Mughal style garden. The upper portion of the garden is popularly known as `Bag-e-Begum Abad` and was developed by Malika Noor Jehan Begum in 1620 A.D. Later it became renowned as Sahib Abad in which there was a `Hamam` or treasure of water getting heat from a logical lamp or `tosng`. The garden was created at the site of a powerful spring, which enters the garden as a waterfall. The design of this wonderfully created garden is ascribed to the beloved wife of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Evening back to Pahalgam dinnerand over night stay in hotel.
Day 03:Pahalgam to Srinagar 96 Kms 2 hrs.
After breakfast leave to Srinagar . this after noon Visit Shanker Anchaya temple and Local Market . Dinner and over night stay in Hotel/ houseboat .
Day 04:Srinagar to Yousmarg - Srinagar 46 Kms 2 hrs.
IYusmarg or Yousmarg is a hill station in the western part of kashmir valley in the Indian state of kashmir It is situated 47 km south of srinagar the capital of the state
Day 05:Srinagar to Doodhparthi - Srinagar 46 Kms 2 hrs.
After btreakfast drive to Doodhparthi is a tourist destination and hill station in the india Sate of jammu an kashmir .It is located in budgam district of jammu an kashmir Situated at an altitude of 8,957 ft from sea level, and located at a distance of 42 km from state summer capital srinagar and 22 km from district headquarter Budgam . Evening back to Srinagar Dinnerand over night stay in hotel.
Day 06:Srinagar Sonmarg.
After breakfast, leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 83 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. over night stay in Hotel . Day 06: Sonmarg Srinagar After breakfast drive back to Srinagar on the way visit manasbal lake and kheer Bhawani temple and hazratbal shine Dinner & over night stay in Srinagar at Hotel.
Day 07:Fly Home Srinagar Airport
After breakfast, you will be proceeding to Airport on time for your onwards destination or return home with wonderful memories of your holiday.
- 2 nights Accommodation in Srinagar hotel on dlb / triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Srinagar houseboat on dlb/ triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Gulmarg on dlb/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Sonmarg on dlb/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 2night Accommodation in Pahalgam on dlb/ triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected. Meal plan M.A.P (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for an hour.
- From jammu to Srinagar Airport Transfers.
- Including all transport taxes, Car Parking, Driver allowances, Night halt charges
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered Monument Entrances, Rafting Charges, Gondola Tickets, Train/Air tickets.
- Local sightseeing at Pahalgam and sonmarg and Gulmarg not included
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Tour included.
- Tips , Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls. Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) GST 9%will be applicable on total amount.