Day 01:Arrive in Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel/houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, afternoon also enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens:
Cheshma Shahi "Royal Spring"
Shalimar "Garden of Love"
Nishat Garden "Garden of Pleasure"
Day 02:Srinagar-Pahalgam (95 kms / 3 hours approximately)
After Breakfast drive to Pahalgam "Valley of Shepherds". On arrival check in Hotel in Pahalgam enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage.
Day 03:Pahalgam to Onwards destination
After breakfast enjoy the morning in Srinagar and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
- Hotel/Houseboat accommodation on twin sharing on basis
- Arrival and Departure from Srinagar Airport
- Non AC for transfers as per Itinerary
- Mughal Gardens
- Shikara ride in Dallake
- Rates include all taxes
- Driver Charges, Toll, Parking included
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dept. by our representative
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc
- Pony ride in Pahalgam, Jeep for Aru Valley and Chandanwari.
- Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges
- Any other services not in the programme