Day 01:Arrive in Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel/houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, afternoon also enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens:
Cheshma Shahi "Royal Spring"
Shalimar "Garden of Love"
Nishat Garden "Garden of Pleasure"
Evening enjoy 1 hr shikara ride in Dal Lake at Nehru Park on boulevard road. Overnight stay in houseboat.
Day 02:Srinagar to Pahalgam (95 kms / 3 hours approximately)
After Breakfast drive to Pahalgam "Valley of Shepherds". On arrival check in Hotel in Pahalgam enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. Enjoy the river rafting.
Day 03:Pahalgam to Onwards destination
After breakfast enjoy the morning in Srinagar and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
- Hotel/Houseboat accommodation on twin sharing on basis
- Arrival and Departure from Srinagar Airport
- Non AC for transfers as per Itinerary
- Sight seeing of Mughal Gardens
- Shikara ride in Dallake
- Rates include all taxes
- Driver Charges, Toll, Parking included
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dept. by our representative
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc
- Pony ride in Pahalgam, Jeep for Aru Valley and Chandanwari.
- Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges
- Any other services not in the programme