Day 01:Srinagar arrival and Pahalgam 94 kms
On arrival at Srinagar Airport you will meet our representative at the airport with displaying your name card and transfer to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 94 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 02:Pahalgam local sightseeing
After breakfast full day enjoyment all around Pahalgam .This day you can visit Aru place, Bhataab valley, Chandenwari and baisaren and by your own cost .Dinner & over night stay in Hotel.
Day 03:Pahalgam Srinagar 96 kms 3 hrs.
After breakfast drive to srinagar the total distance is 96 kms and it will cover 3 hrs. after reach at srinagar and check in to the hotel and go for local Sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Evening lake trip, floating gardens & interesting canals by a luxurious Shikara Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 04:Srinagar Sonmarg Srinagar 86 kms 3 hrs
After breakfast, leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 83 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Later back to Srinagar and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 05:Srinagar to Gulmarg 56 Kms 2 hrs
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 56 Kms will be covered in about 2hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola at own cost) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. Later back to Srinagar and Dinner & Over night stay in Hotel.
Day 06:Gulmarg - Srinagar Airport
After breakfast, drive to srinagar airport the total time of journey 2 hrs to Airport on time for your onwards destination or return home with wonderful memories of your holiday.
- 1 nights Accommodation in Srinagar hotel on double/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Srinagar houseboat on double/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 nights Accommodation in gulmarg hotel on double/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 2 night Accommodation in Pahalgam on double/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- Meal plan M.A.P (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for an hour.
- From & To Srinagar Airport Transfers.
- All Transportation for sightseeing by non A/C Innova /Xylo / tavera / indogi / swift desire/ winger and tempo traveller / mini coach 30 seater Depends on the Nos of person for Traveling.
- Including all transport taxes, Car Parking, Driver allowances, Night halt charges
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered Monument Entrances, Rafting Charges, Gondola Tickets, Train/Air tickets.
- Local sightseeing at Pahalgam and sonmarg and Gulmarg not include Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Tour included.
- Tips , Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls. Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) GST 9 %will be applicable on total amount.