Day 01:Jammu arrival
On arrival at Jammu , you will meet our representative at the airport/ Railway station with displaying your name card and transfer to Srinagar. on the way visit Patnitop sightseeing and late afternoon reach at Srinagar rest and. Dinner & over night stay at hotel in Srinagar
Day 02: Srinagar Local
After Breakfast go for local Sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Evening lake trip, floating gardens & interesting canals by a luxurious Shikara Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 03:Srinagar Sonmarg
After breakfast, leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 83 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. over night stay in Hotel .
Day 04:Sonmarg Srinagar
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar on the way visit manasbal lake and kheer Bhawani temple and hazratbal shine Dinner & over night stay in Srinagar at Hotel.
Day 05:Srinagar to Gulmarg 56 Kms 2 hrs.
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 140 Kms will be covered in about 4 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola at own cost) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. Dinner & Over night stay in Hotel.
Day 06:Gulmarg to Pahalgam 143Kms 3-4 Hrs
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 130 kms, will be covered in about 4 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
After breakfast full day enjoyment all around Pahalgam .This day you can visit Aru place, Bhataab valley, Chandenwari by youw own cost .Dinner & over night stay in Hotel.
Day 08: Pahalgam to Srinagar 96 Kms 2 hrs.
After breakfast leave to Srinagar . this after noon Visit Shanker Anchaya temple and Local Market . Dinner and over night stay in Hotel/ houseboat .
Day 10: Srinagar Airport
After breakfast, you will be proceeding to Airport on time for your onwards destination or return home with wonderful memories of your holiday.
- 2 nights Accommodation in Srinagar hotel on triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Srinagar houseboat on triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Gulmarg on dlb/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 1 night Accommodation in Sonmarg on dlb/triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- 2night Accommodation in Pahalgam on dlb/ triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected. Meal plan M.A.P (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake for an hour.
- From jammu to Srinagar Airport Transfers.
- All Transportation for sightseeing by non A/C Innova /Xylo / tavera / indogi / swift desire/ winger and tempo traveller / mini coach 30 seater / 2X2 40seater / 3x2 49 seater / Depends on the Nos of person for Traveling.
- Including all transport taxes, Car Parking, Driver allowances, Night halt charges
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered Monument Entrances, Rafting Charges, /Air tickets.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Tour included.
- Tips , Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) GST 9% will be applicable on total amount.