Day 01:Arrive in Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel/houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, afternoon also enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens:
Cheshma Shahi "Royal Spring"
Shalimar "Garden of Love"
Nishat Garden "Garden of Pleasure"
Day 02:Srinagar-Gulmarg (56 kms / 2:00 hours approximately)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg upon arrival check in Hotel. Gulmarg is called "Meadow of Flowers" 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as Gondola (on your own).
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 03:Srinagar to Onwards destination.
After breakfast enjoy the morning in Srinagar and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
- Hotel/Houseboat accommodation on twin sharing onbasis
- Arrival and Departure from Srinagar Airport
- Non AC for transfers as per Itinerary.
- SS of Mughal Gardens
- Shikara ride in Dallake
- Rates include all taxes.
- Driver Charges, Toll, Parking included
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. / Dept. by our representative
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc
- Cable Car Ride (Gondala) in Gulmarg. Pony ride in Gulmarg.
- Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges
- Any other services not in the programme